Cancel your 4:00 meeting and head over to SIFF for the last screening of Dancing Across Borders (starts at 4:15; tix cost $8).
I’ll post a review later in the week, but here’s why it’s worth leaving work early:
* the story (talent meets determination and hard work) is good
* the dancing is better
* some of the scenes are beautiful
* some of the interviews are interesting
* it’s like a free trip to Cambodia
* and here’s your chance to see PNB’s Sokvannara Sar do moves that usually fall to members higher up in the ranks.