Kaitlin likes dance. She likes to make it, see it, direct it, think about it, talk about it, and write about it. She started dancing in her hometown of Ann Arbor, MI before attending Mt Holyoke College where she graduated summa cum laude in 2009. In Seattle she has worked with a dozen local choreographers as a dancer and has created work for 12 Minutes Max, Full Tilt, and HOT MESS, which she also co-produced. Kaitlin has been writing critical reviews for SeattleDances for several years. For more information please visit kaitlinmccarthy.com.
Posts by Kaitlin McCarthy:
- DanceCrush Spotlight: Jade Solomon Curtis
- DanceCrush KT Niehoff: Celestial Bodies and Human Ones
- Studio Current’s Sweet New Home
- See MA at NWFF this Weekend
- A “Glimpse” into the Underscore
- It’s Not Too Late: A Primer on White Hostility
- Doorway to Dreams: an attic an exit
- Lesser Evils Show Finds Strength in Vulnerability
- Book and Event: Marcie Sillman and Jonathan Porretta
- What is actually happening at SFDI Dance Innovators Performance?